Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther
      Participant

Greetings,

Just to clarify if Torah is the Blueprint of Creation!and more!

thanks kindly

Elliott
      Participant

I guess what brings me here is my desire to understand. Understand my purpose. Understand how I achieve my purpose. Understand how I’m supposed to live my life.

I hope to gain clarity. Understanding. Confidence that I’m doing the right things … or wisdom to see where I’m going wrong.

Chris
      Participant

Hi. I am Chris from Birmingham UK. Knowledge. That’s what I expect from this course just like the previous ones.

Nathan
      Participant

Hello! I’m Nate and doing my best to walk this path of change and believe that this course us.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

What brings me here is wanting to learn on this blueprint on spirituality. Thanks

Sincerely Maria

Bikom Divine
      Participant

I am fascinated by what the great kabbalists attained. I wish to rub my mind with the minds of this great kabbalists, that’s why I am here.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.