Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tiffany Paige
      Participant

Hi my name is Tiffany, I’ve been a Kabbalah student since 2015. I’m here because Gianni is a great teacher and Im wanting to review and go over what I’ve been taught in KabbU. Each time I go over it I discover something new or learn something with more depth.

Silvester
      Participant

Hello dear kabbalists!

My name is Silvester and I come from Slovenia. I am a historian and librarian. 30 years ago I studied Kabbalah through books and seminars, now I want to renew and deepen my knowledge through video courses and lessons.

Sincerly yours,

Kári Allansson
      Participant

Want to attract some light that reforms.

Esther
      Participant

Seeking deeper understanding

james owolabi
      Participant

Good share from Nigeria.

Am a graduate student of Kabu and here because of reference from the Tuesday Lesson from Seth B on the Sages Wisdom.

Want to know and study my course very well.

Thanks

James Owolabi

Manuel
      Participant

Hello everyone!

My name is Manny and I’m here because I’m. Tired! Of being used as a pawn in this game of life.  I want to know what I’m supposed to do to Stop coming back here to Earth. I want to be done with suffering.

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.