Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Krystal
      Participant

I was raised by a mother who “sensed” certain things and had “feelings” and could “see” certain “unseen” things to make accurate predictions of family and friends that showed that she was in touch with something that was unseen in this world.  From those experiences  I knew there was more to this world that nobody knew or understood.  No one could answer any of my many life long questions as I thought nobody could answer them……….. until now!  One years ago I stumbled across Tony Kosinecs video”Kabbalah Explained” and realised that at KabU, ALL of my questions are being and will be  answered!

Krystal  😉

sajeesh joseph
      Participant

Hi My name is Sajeesh ,I live in Malaysia ,it was always a puzzle for me how the reality is created, once understood I believe that can create something which I would like have ,that bought me here

Diane
      Participant

Hi, my name is Diane, I live in the UK. I am just so excited to find out more and to understand what the purpose of my life is. Thank you

Denys
      Participant

Hi, my name is Denys and I want to know my blueprint.

NAT
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi my name is Nate, im here to learn how to become an architect of my timespace matrix.</p>

Ana
      Participant

Hello Teacher and friends

I am Ana .I am from New York .I am a student of kabbalah since 2004 .I am here to learn to be a better me, and  to learn to be a part of a community.It’s a pleasure to be here. Thank you for  the opportunity.

Blessing to all ❤️

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.