Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Niki
      Participant

Ma curiosité insatiable et le désir de mieux comprendre mon monde intérieur ainsi que celui qui m’entoure m’ont conduit jusqu’ici.  J’espère que ce cours me permettera de pouvoir approfondir mes connaissances et de raviver ma mémoire.

henry
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hola a todos</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”> Llegué a este curso con la intención de recibir luz del conocimiento de la Cabala y mejorar mi comprensión del mundo de las ramas y las raíces, y como dar el salto hacia el mundo espiritual</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

Theresa H
      Participant

Here to gain some more insight and understanding from Kabbalah

Christianne
      Participant

hello Ik ben Christianne een Belgische vrouw momenteel verblijf ik in Gambia voor negen maanden als vrijwilliger in een ontwikkelingsproject. Daarna ga ik weer voor enkel maanden terug naar Belgie mijn thuisbasis om mijn familie en vrienden weer te ontmoeten. Zo doe ik dat nu al een tien jaar. Ik ben bij deze cursus te kunnen beginnen en hoop op nieuwe inzichten die me verder kunnen helpen op mijn spirituele pad

Gilles richard
      Participant

Hi im Gilles,

Having unexplained things happen with energy in my internal and external world and come to learn more about it. Hope im in the right place -)

Roam Simply
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello I am hoping for a true sense of self an to be closer to creator.. it has been a wild ride getting where I am today I’m truly grateful</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.