Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Niki
      Participant

The need for deeper understanding…

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

I seek comprehension, peace and unity. Apparently “This is the way”

Mark
      Participant

Looking for my next steps in the Grad Environment, and to be connected with a group. Taking lessons in the interim, and attending the weekly classes/gatherings.

El HangOut Zone
      Participant

Hello,
      I intend to grow my spiritual knowledge. To experience true transformation in order to serve those around me

Ally
      Participant

Hello,

Over the past year and a half, I have gained incredible insight and clarity about my path and have had an increasing calling to understand Kabbalah. I found this community through reading Unlocking the Zohar and I’m already so incredibly grateful. Excited about the next steps on this journey.

Arian parshan
      Participant

Hello my dear friends,I am arian parshan from Iran.I came to this room to find answer to my all questions, during the each day I study different material and book of kabbalah ,unlocking zohar, the path of kabbalah,the zohar, introduction to the book of zohar, and so ,,,

despite that I am studying  3,,,or 4 hours  every day, but I become more confused, I try to discover Spirituality but I can’t.

I love Gianni and his teaching ,in his lessons I achieve extra power.

I need huge help, Gianni, please help me to finding true way.thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.