Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beverly
      Participant

hello,

I’d like to know who I am, my purpose, find internal peace and joy.

The feeling that time is running out and I’ve not accomplished “IT” although I am successful in society’s eyes, I am not in alignment with the universe……and it is uncomfortable.

Trip
      Participant

I was originally drawn to Kabbalah about a year ago because I had heard it described as the study of the “spiritual process of creation”. I was experimenting with my own creative practice at the time, specifically seeking inspiration and ideas for how to open myself to be a channel for creation that originates outside myself, and simply comes through me. My studies initially didn’t directly address my initial inquiry, and instead gave me a broader framework for moving through the world, which I have deeply appreciated. Seeing this course, I’m reminded of my older desire, and want to learn in more technical detail the blueprint of creation, movement through the worlds, the detailed meanings and workings of each of the sefirot, in hopes of finding more direct inspiration at how I might create in the world. I’m hoping this course provides some of that.

JEAN FRITZ BAZIL
      Participant

Hi, i am here to understand kabbalah concept and practice.

Shaun
      Participant

Here to expand my knowledge of Kabbalah

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

Hello, I’m here to deepen what I’ve been studying until now and I hope I can attain the spiritual worlds one day.

Lindsay Brill
      Participant

Hi I’m Lindsay…. I am extremely interested in understanding the Zohar – well, the foundation of Kabbalah altogether – in order to feel like I have an “active” relationship with the Creator. I understand the ‘We are all One’ paradigm and understand intellectually that I am the Creator, as much as the Creator is me, but I want to FEEL this truth… I want to know the EXPERIENCE of BEING the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.