Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Julianne
      Participant

I am here to learn and help deepen my understanding of Kabbalah.

Lu Lu
      Participant

Hi Everyone! I’m here to continue my KabU education and help make this world a better place one person at a time.

Diana
      Participant

Freedom,period

Moe Rebostini
      Participant

Hi! My name is Moe, I am from Palm Coast, Florida, and I am here for learn and receive more Light.

Joseph
      Participant

From day one I came across with kabhala i had a great desire to learn about this more. Never got any sort of complete or clear answers to my spiritual doubts from any other spiritual teachings . But for last one year after watching several videos of kabiu i realized.. THis is the one… I was searching for…. Thank you very much for this wonderful platform..

Sandra
      Participant

I am currently studying Kabbalah Experience and since it is the holidays and have a little bit more time to study, I figured why not expand my mind and heart and learn a new course. Really looking fwd to learn more!

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.