Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Larry
      Participant

To learn and understand creation and its purpose.

George
      Participant

I am here to attain more knowledge and more connection.

Iggy
      Participant

I want to learn about the fundamentals of creation and what role do I have in it

tefo bogosi
      Participant

to continue with my Kabbalah lessons

Bob
      Participant

I am “intending” to get more of out this web site. Gil suggested this course. I am taking that advice with great expectation.

Seraphim
      Participant

God forbid that I should gain anything more! My mind had already gained enough ideas and concepts. But what I would dearly like to lose is my ignorance and my confusion, especially my total bewilderment over the hundreds of strange, intriguing, but complex and incomprehensible words, concepts, and charts in the Kabbalah books, like Baal HaSulaam’s commentary on the Zohar.

Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.