Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

My eagerness brought me here, to continue (after 4 courses) the study of Kabbalah.

Michael
      Participant

I believe the path that I have been given got me here, and I hope to at this level in life I can get closer to God

george
      Participant

I believe my whole reason to be here is to truly understand how the universe operates and how to move through life and have all of joy and abundance the universe has to offer.

Jani
      Participant

I am here to continue my Kabbalah studies

Joseph
      Participant

I have been searching for spiritual meaning and purpose most of my life and with each explored system I have always been left with a lack, a this is not complete. Life experience has brought me here, albeit with a sense of fading hope, that maybe Kabbalah holds the keys to the complete path of spiritual connection.

Here for clarity

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.