Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Matanah
      Participant

It is my intention to gain spiritual advancement with Kabbalistic understanding.

JJ
      Participant

Hey all, I am hoping to attain new spiritual levels in my learning, however this may sounds specific, I’m not really sure what that looks like. I’m open to it all and the experience itself. 🙂

Don Taylor
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I really enjoyed and learned a lot in the first semester. It was very thought provoking and enlightening. I have been searching for enlightenment for what seems to be my whole life. I was raised as a Catholic and later attended a Baptist church. As a Christian I felt blessed and learned a lot on how to love God and your fellow man. I felt however I was missing something spiritually and had a strong desire and was drawn to know more.

Kabballah is answering questions that I felt I was missing. And, I’ve only made way so far through the first semester at CabU. Many a night I went to bed with my mind feeling like it was turned inside-out from Tony Kosenic’s mind wrenchening deep thought provoking sessions. Thank you Tony and Gil.

Sincerely, Don Taylor / Hawaii

Johnny
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, I have been following Kabbalah.info intelligently for a few years now but have only just joined. I agree with everything it says but feel I need to put it into practice. My Question is why can’t I share this information with people who don’t follow or know Kabbalah. Like I said I know it intelligently & when I share this wisdom, people think I have a warped view of life 🤷🏻‍♀️</p>

MO YA
      Participant

hello Giani

I am Joining now to refresh my memory and learn  Kabbala wisdom with my current and expended

awarnace

SylviaSylvia
      Participant

Hi, I’m mainly interested in Buddhism for a long time but at work there are a lot of Kabbalist who tell me that this is much better.

Sylvia

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.