Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bikom Divine
      Participant

To learn more about the wisdom of Kabbalah

Tydus
      Participant

Tydus Richards this is the most important domain of knowledge that i cant get enough of it. Shalom

The entire wisdom of Kabbalah is about only him. Every word.

Zealot Mines
          Participant

This is what I want to connect to. This particular course has been repeatedly recommended so it about time.

Christianne
      Participant

Hello  iedereen,  Ik ben Christianne en  volg  al geruime  tijd lessen van  KaBu . Ik ben  enorm geinteresseerd  in kabbalah en wil  groeien in spiritueel denken. De medestudenten  in  deze cursus  zullen  me zeker  inspiratie geven

Erin B
      Participant

I can’t seem to access other content even though I purchased it as advertised, ALL content. So when I reached out they told me to take these classes. I am looking for specific next lessons on the worlds and the ladder.

Mike Burney
      Participant

The creator brought me here to connect and learn.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

I was watching a recent YouTube video from KabU and Julian mentioned this course in the Cain video.  I really like understanding the structure of reality

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.