Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 353 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dan
      Participant

I want to learn Hebrew as well as Kaballah

Tydus
      Participant

I have been studying Kabbalah for the last 18 months. This domain of knowledge is second to none. There is no one else but HIM. Its all I can think about and want it for the world. much Love

John Caton
      Participant

John from Texas. I’m looking forward to this course. Every one of them to date, has been of tremendous value.

Vukasin
      Participant

To learn more about the wisdom of Kabbalah

Karen
      Participant

A desire to receive “wink”… & to Understand more about The Creator 🙂

Molly
      Participant

Hi ,
      I would like to understand more about Kabbalah.
      Strangely each time I feel i have reached a point where I grasp a concept….slowly it seems to slip away or move out of focus.I think that is because it is a very new way to filter things in the world …Paradigm shifts seem to be initially high maintenance!.
      Im hoping with daily lessons i will progress with more ???? clarity …and find some upper light …or that it finds me !

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 353 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.