What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Emergence? What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

Gil Shir

What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seraphim
      Participant

Like a Rose of the World.

Francisco
      Participant

It could potentially be a supraconscious connection between all humans? As in everyone will feel a part of the united organism and not an individual, selfish and competitive cell. Still, I struggle to see how this could possibly come to happen.

Rachel
      Participant

An emergence will result to a higher spiritual/intelligent being that seeks only the good of the whole at heart. It will be pure magic.. haha which i get to see this in my lifetime

Shalom

Yaneth
      Participant

The emergence of new humanity will be base in connection with the Creator to reveal his Upper Light.!

I think human beens would know their role and vocation so we have an efficacious society, with freedom together with equality, and love serving as glue and harmony factor.

Hing
      Participant

One humanity’s emergent form could be galactic citizens because when humanity actualize their divinity, they are no longer dangerous to certain extraterritorial and inter-dimensional beings of light who would like to “show up” visibly on Earth. I guess this will really bring delight to the Creator when his creation: elemental beings, nature beings, universal human beings, galactic beings of unity consciousness, and spirit of light can all co-exist on Earth and each appreciates each other’s divinity.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.