What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Emergence? What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

Gil Shir

What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      zohreh
      Participant

Humans will be very much in pain and suffering due to their oppression, aggression and selfishness, and day by day they will destroy themselves, others and nature, but little by little, through these destructions and ashes. Humans wake up and awaken others, and the world is filled with light from its dark, gray and dark space, with human love for others and nature, and human beings understand the power of love and unity so that all Unite and achieve unity

Tracey
      Participant

For me, this is still a very good question and I am continuing to search for answers. We may need to transcend our egos, but for most people this is difficult. Without love of ourselves, how to we learn to love and value others? Perhaps egoism is simply an important step along the journey. I often marvel at how ants, bees, and slime molds seem to be doing a much better job of connection than we are. Society today strikes me as being the opposite of emergence and coming together – every day, things seem to be falling apart more and more.

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

The next step of our evolution, I imagine, will be that still through a line of incarnations within a material body and mind (ego) that we currently perceive as “I”, our divine point in the heart i.e. the fraction of the soul of Adam Harison gradually teaches us all to consciously interconnect. To create the “screen” and merge our divine soul points into a kli. To become able to perceive the beam of light, achieve higher consciousness and joint power to raise above the ego. To  become then capable of perceiving and receiving the beam of light in order to bestow and emerge as a joint power of love and compassion as transcended  humans. Ready to make it to the next spiritual level or world. Through further work, development and evolution we raise to the next spiritual worlds. On this way, eventually, we lose our material bodies to merge again into a singular soul and find eternal fulfillment by receiving solely for the sake of bestowal.

Sandra
      Participant

Love

Rune T. A.
      Participant

If we could see eachother as brothers and sisters and the animals as our cousins, if we could put all our current systems and institusions to work for the understanding of why and how we are here, as well as to work towards a state where we can all have what is necesery in life in order to engage in our own individual development (both personal and spiritual), and still be able to make free choices, I think I would find meaning and pleasure in life… To advance personally (the inner level that is) in order to work for THE Humanbeing.

Seraphim
      Participant

Like a Rose of the World.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.