What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rosie
      Participant

I’ve discovered the true nature of the soul. That my part of the original soul is now, my “point in the heart.”
      That not all prayers are answered and why.
      That the ego should not be destroyed but developed. Some may use the word ‘corrected.’
      That reincarnation is real.

There’s more I could say but this is a good start. Coming from a stern religious background of opposite beliefs,
      this is saying something…

Paul
      Participant

New for me that I understood better what the relation was between “faith above reason” and bestowal.

Donna Zegman
      Participant

One of the most intriguing discoveries for me was the idea of Tikkun Olam, which means ‘repairing the world.’ It suggests that our actions contribute to the healing and perfecting of the world, which resonates deeply with my belief in the power of positive impact and the responsibility we all share to make the world a better place.

Developing the soul is the stepping stones to accomplishing this task!

Tega Elam
      Participant

I discovered that in Kabbalah, prayer is done thru the heart not necessarily thru spoken word, and when we would previously ask to be removed from an unfavorable situation we may have been negating the fact that the unfavorable situation was necessary for our continued spiritual growth

Adom
      Participant

That it’s not a religion.

Amarilys Del Orbe
      Participant

There are so many things I have discovered about Kabbalah that are new to me. Something I found interesting is that we don’t have a soul but the potential to develop one through the point in the heart. I don’t understand what that means fully but have a desire to find out.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.