What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Everything!

Derek Godfrey
      Participant

Quite a bit.

maria santos
      Participant

I think for me the understanding of free will/choice. The explanation of how little of it we do have but how important the major place where we do have it, choosing to seek Lishma and go against our nature to receive and reason to seek Lishma through faith, but in the traditional form of faith.

Freddie
      Participant

Great stuff.

paula
      Participant

In Kabbalah there is an invitation, a curiosity to position ourselves slightly differently from other teachings. We are invited to see the EGO in a different way, most religions, and spiritual teachings promote that we get rid of the ego.  In Kabbalah we are invited to develop a relationship between the inner tensions of our desires and aligning it with our Creator.

Its always been this inner tension that’s preoccupied me in this lifetime.  This dance, act of surrender, growth, deeper understanding  and stretching and growing has brought me to this teaching.  Kabbalah provides the signposts in the fog.

Marcy
      Participant

The root/tree analogy.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.