What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beverly
      Participant

Nothing about me needs to change except my intentions.

Symon
      Participant

Everything you have said is new to me, and resonates so deeply with what I have always felt about my reality. Thank you

Gabriala
      Participant

to love more than you ,, pray if I may say had to change word’s,,, not in your needs or won’t but to truly appreciate and ask for gidence for yourself to help others

Margaret
      Participant

What was new to me was more what Kabbalah is not. Mostly, I’ve been very happy to learn that Kabbalah is not a religion and does not anthropomorphize Source, something I’ve always had issues with when dealing with most religions and one of the reasons I have always been drawn to philosophical Taoism — as soon as you “name” Source (i.e. make it anthropocentric in any way), you are no longer talking about the true Source (Tao) but really just layering it with something comfortable and relatable, which can lead to only having a surface, intellectual understanding of something so much greater that should be intuited and felt, rather than intellectualized.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

I have discovered in kabbalah that the true reality is whole, that our perception makes us feel that everything is separated and unrelated.

Leticia
      Participant

That we live in an holographic really. Everything is related to everything else

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.