What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      bridget
      Participant

That communication coming from your heart, is the way to communicate through prayer and guidance. I feel a sense of relief. My communication has always come from the heart 1st (and ego🤣). I have to feel in order to learn and in general education it came across as slow or always daydreaming. But feeling and processing is how I learn. I have been asking where can I be in this world with that kind of “thinking”?

I just discovered that communication from the heart is a start.
      I am grateful to have learned this today.

V C
      Participant

I’ve discovered a question: Was the purpose of Creation simply to create a question? Was the result an infinite loop of that unanswered/unasked question?

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

What I discovered about Kaballah that laws in Nature are ment for the entire world and we need to accostume according these laws. It’s life and we need to search for our own aims and suffering is part of knowing how to find out to overcome.

Nic C
      Participant

That it corresponds to particular functions of the brain, and that it’s self-replicating and is a model of the self-replicating aspect of reality.

Burx Norrod
      Participant

It’s a mind shift in how to interact with our Creator … having to be one less self serving.

ANA VALERSTAIN
      Participant

That a prayer is a self correction.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.