What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sherri
      Participant

That Kabbalah is open to all. I fell so blessed and grateful to be here. Much of what has been taught so far are things I have known or felt intuitively but had no “reason” or “science” to back it up.  I feel like I’ve come home for the first time, and I’m so glad to be on this journey and grateful for KabU for creating such a beautiful curriculum.

Shaun
      Participant

Its like lots of things I intuitively believed but couldn’t put into words have been revealed & explained to me. It all makes perfect sense , and it answers all the deepest questions.

Creation, Evolution, Suffering… everything. It should be taught in every school on the planet. I feel blessed to have found this

Albert Walls
      Participant

A better understanding of the EGO and how it is not bad but missed used and also a more proper way of praying.

katie w. kivorah
      Participant

How kabbalah doesn’t deal with “our world” & the proper way of praying.

Devrix
      Participant

That there are five spiritual worlds, a barrier and then our world or program.

kevin jackson
      Participant

That we are, in all actuality, interconnected with each other

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.