What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Amy Padilla
      Participant

Praying for my own desires is ineffective and not necessary.

Tricia Cox
      Participant

The prayer part and realizing that I have been doing it all wrong all this time. I only prayed when something went wrong in my life, But now I learned to be thankful and to pray with my whole heart and soul when I pray and not about just my problems but everything that is good also, and giving him the praise.

And the ring red string part, why did people tie the red string with Kabbalah? Where did the conspiracy theorist come up with that and why?

Aguinaldo
      Participant

The meaning of prayer from Kabbalah is completely new to me.

Godday Chukunda
      Participant

That Kabbalah does not deal with our world of existence but a higher world above ours ( World of Cause) and how it affects us directly in the physical plane.

I have also come to discovered that the Kabbalah is only but the science of receiving and receiving from the Highest Source according to His wills towards us individually.

Marc
      Participant

The concept of bestowal is very new to me. I still would like more understanding on that.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

The science of Kabbalah doesn’t deal with our world. Words in kabbalistic books seem to talk about things and people in the physical world but they really talk about events in the spiritual worlds

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 309 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.