What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jose Ro
      Participant

That I don’t need to believe in a god. I respect the divinities, but I do not depend on them.

Jerry
      Participant

I think the concept of not getting rid of the ego but changing it from an intention to receive for oneself into a will to receive in order to bestow is a fantastic and somewhat mind-bending concept for me and contrary to what I’ve been taught.

Also, the concept of prayer in Kabbalah makes absolute sense to me — we all want to change the bad things in our life, but maybe if we ask for the desire to see the good in the bad, we can learn and grow and maybe not be so afraid of life.

zohreh
      Participant

I searched for many ways to reach the Creator and Kabbalah is the main way, but so far I have not found anything new that surprises me except the sefirot and the words in Hebrew.

zohreh
      Participant

I searched for many ways to reach the Creator and Kabbalah is the main way, but so far I have not found anything new that surprises me except the sefirot and the words in Hebrew. Like Keter, Malkchot, and…

Philip Naughton
      Participant

It is an alternative way of perception of everything and others new ways of thinking and acting / accepting

John
      Participant

That the ego is THE tool.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.