What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sixela Melendez
      Participant

I have discovered that is not a religion and the correct way to pray.

Kabbalah just confirms that there is something more…a higher wisdom in a practical way.

Vishwa Sathya
      Participant

Kabbalah is not religion, mystism, healing, reiki, and everything that I thought was spiritual and beyond the human realm. Hence needless to say my curiosity to know when kabbalah is !

Corey E.
      Participant

I actually started this course in 2017 , but stopped as it was overwhelming at that time.  I am amazed now by how truly comfortable I am in receiving this information about the science of Kabbalah, understanding of egoism, and the “way” to pray if I wish to transcend into the upper worlds toward the Creator.

Mauricio Ruiz
      Participant

change my nature instinct to be active to external situacion and be more pro-active couse more happiness in the long run

Rachel
      Participant

I now have more questions i my head than when i got here!!! Interessting. it wasn´t what i was expecting.

Ramsey Ntombela
      Participant

I had thought that Kabbalah is an exclusively Jewish mystical religion. I have discovered that anyone can study and attain wisdom through Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.