What is the best way to contribute to world peace?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 4. Understanding the World Around You What is the best way to contribute to world peace?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      hamilton de sousa
      Participant

Being at peace with my self. If I am in balance I will bring balance and harmony for the world around me.

Jan Koons
      Participant

This is somewhat off course but I just finished watching some of the New Life Shows with Dr. Laitman. I had to stop. It appeared he was promoting the “New World Order” agenda where we all need to be .. robots are the best I can come up with.  All like-minded, sitting in a group wanting nothing except to help each other on the path sharing love. Is this where Kabbalah is going? Dr. Laitman is the first one I have heard give such a detailed outline of the New World.

Jan Koons
        Participant

Now, I am following the course and am not so shocked by what I heard.  I can contribute by studying and practicing Kabbalah.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

<p style=”text-align: left;”>To change my inner qualities by learning how to become similar to the creating force.</p>

Tracey
      Participant

By loving others as myself, and joining with others to work towards spiritual development and unity.

Sharilyn
      Participant

Nourishing my inner quality to love others exactly as I love myself is the best way for me to contribute to world peace.

Iggy
      Participant

We begin with our own inner peace then that quality can be truly reflected

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.