What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      NAT
      Participant

true connection with other people

Namron
      Participant

To place myself at the foot of the ladder.

Brotha Buddha
      Participant

To get a better understanding and feeling of the upper forces to be in alignment

Wesley
      Participant

I have trouble with words. The journey through the tree of life with Malchut and the upper worlds fascinates me and I wish to master as much as I am able.

Lara Silva
      Participant

The greatest thing I wish to achieve through the study of Kabbalah is to change my intention.

We cannot not change the intention easily because we still have desires inside ourselves (the desire to be loved, appreciated, regarded as the good Samaritan, the good mother, the good wife, the good daughter, the good friend, etc, etc). Each action we take into this world has an intention, only we are too blind, or cowards to perceive and admit them because then, we will feel ashamed that we haven’t reached the state of pure bestowal (giving without any intention or purpose). This is done so because we were programmed to always take a reward that satisfies our ego. To change that program is necessary to be truthful to yourself.

Sofie
        Participant

Thank you, beautifully expressed.

Lucy Soares
      Participant

To be able to fulfil my dreams and to live  a happy life,    to be connected with highest forces, find out my life purpose

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.