What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Talya Machuca
      Participant

Learn how is the correct way to ‘love my neighbor as my self’, how and what really means, there is  a lot of people that lack self love, and believe is a key hidden in this.

Tracey
      Participant

Being able to give to others, and helping humanity fulfill its destiny.

Connection to our Creator. HaShem has always been there for me but I need a deeper connection with him. I must admit, my understanding of how the world truly works has increased because I have been learning about Kabbalah in the last few years.

I also want to tame my ego and control my emotions better.

Jeff
      Participant

I would like to improve my perception to more of the spiritual realm than the material one. A clear understanding of the teachings of Kabbalah and to build a community of others that are seeking the teachings as well.

Guy
      Participant

I wish to find a perfect peace within myself, so much so that I am able to bring it to others through my writings and ministry during my final years.

Daniel
      Participant

Please, God, help me stop perpetuating suffering towards other beings. At least let my influence never make someone’s life worse insofar as it is reasonable to contain or curb that influence.

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.