What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Virginia
      Participant

To become more like the Creator, to love without an egoistic purpose. I would like connection with my fellow man.

peter
      Participant

To expand my understanding and truth in order to achieve purpose in this life

M
      Participant

To understand it and join in with all the elements which are already within me and around me.

Sifiso Mpongose
      Participant

My mission and desire is to be able to correct and heal all the parts in my soul that needs healing, to grow, develop and expand. Fully connect and understand my Creator, his attributes, laws, light and hidden treasures. To apply the Kabbalah principles in my everyday life.

lucy
      Participant

The greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah, is that through my learning, understanding and practice, I contribute in helping others on their journey, so ultimately we collectively come to know this Wisdom and we are all better for it.

S Rachna
      Participant

Understanding and downloading and becoming one with the universal source of light .

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.