What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shantnu Shahi
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>To be truly spiritual & content with my life and also to minimise or eliminate ego from my life which ultimately is hindrance in my growth as a person.</p>

Briony
      Participant

To become the Royal Bloom and fragrance of such Divine Essence and Beauty and share and shine that essence with all. To learn to breath with trust, in Life with life – with Nature – Authentically. I am recognising how it is the joy and the exquisite ness of love and joy and creativity that seems to terrify me. I wish to be able to ground and hold this light better – To sustain flight longer – To share this radiance

Christianne
      Participant

Beter begrijpen wat de reden is van alles wat rondom ons gebeurt , de invloed van de natuur , de Opperste kracht en graag wil ik groeien in spiritualiteit

MANISH YADAV
      Participant

Understanding, humility and empathy

MANISH YADAV
      Participant

wish to harmonize myself more with the Universe and expand the dot within me as much as it could

Helen J
      Participant

Live in love .

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.