What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      dhanya joy
      Participant

Some sort of re-affirmation of things/facts about the other world (about god) that I have from my personal experience(episodes/vision/hallucinations)…

Juju721
      Participant

To guide and impact others by walking a better path

To get in touch with the higher spiritual levels of life and perception and yet still be grounded and to live fulfilled life.

dyke dyke
      Participant

Achievement, to me, implies that there is some kind of end goal, a state, or some tangible step that is different from any other step taken before the one preceding it.
      I do not wish nor do I care to achieve anything, because what one defines as achievement is arbitrary, subject to change and evolution of oneself.

As such, if anything, I wish to learn, to evolve and to improve. Maybe one day I’ll look back at a life well lived, maybe not.

Through your teachings I hope to at least have enjoyed it a lot while making it more enjoyable for everybody else.

David
      Participant

To reach the purpose of creation.

Storm
      Participant

Live in this world with a spiritual awareness.

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.