What is the real reason for conflict and chaos in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 4. Understanding the World Around You What is the real reason for conflict and chaos in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sifiso Mpongose
      Participant

Individualism instead of our collective nature.

Stephen
      Participant

Egoism getting for ourselves at the expense of others

Raie
      Participant

The real reason for conflict and chaos in the world is that we all want to be the only one except we want everyone else to see that we are the only one, or rather, the only preeminent one. In addition, we also want them to participate in us being the preeminent one through acts of service and contrition. Everyone wants to be the chosen one also, except no one wants to understand the chosen one gives away everything. There is of course another problem. Others of us have chosen to not be the chosen one rather to be the one who loses and apparently that’s why they starve and die all the time according to some people but I hear even Moses didn’t get a straight answer on this one. So, parts of us want to win at other peoples expense and other parts of us would rather lose than either A. take part  or B. Be apart of the system seeing no way out but the life of self denial. Then of course there’s of us the space cases, like me, most of my early life (puffs fog on the nails like it’s not a problem now) I actually had almost no value for the system (puff, puff 🙂  and it just kept falling in my lap but whatever. I think it says in Psalms will all be like dreamers when we wake up. Some of the stream from autism, others from ADHD, others have Hypnagogia, some use substances. Maybe it’s the collective Messiah of Joseph. Except maybe we were thrown into a dream state by trauma. Oh, that fits too 🙂 Maybe the part of us that was good was more traumatized by seeing how the world behaved because it was how we were treating ourselves. Heck, when I see a hot lady driving on the road in a sports car I say, “don’t I look good in that sports car?” because it’s us even if not me at the time. Some of us were born with a hole in her head.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

Our ego

David
      Participant

Our ego has grown out old control and we live an integrated society.

Renate Jacobsohn
      Participant

our ego and egocentric satisfaction

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.