What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 527 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kelly
      Participant

Perspective

Inbar
      Participant

my greatest experience was finding out how the kabbalists described creation and how we were created and from where (all of the stages), and from this course I hope to learn more practical tools and hopefully practical examples of how to reframe my perception and perform a correction on my desires.

Gamelah
      Participant

My best experience was feeling a sense of peace.

maria santos
      Participant

The ahh haa moments, when things clicked. More ahh haa moments.

Gillian
      Participant

If we all work together we can make this corporial world a better place for every inhabitant including humans. Activating the will to receive in millions of us could change the world.

Aaron Taylor
      Participant

Best experience from the previous course was the lesson on the path of light vs the path of pain… very transformative, completely changes one’s outlook on life. My expectation from the next course is to deepen my understanding of the spiritual worlds and how it all works for lessons that are equally as transformative

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 527 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.