What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 527 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David
      Participant

The first course demonstrated to me that Kabbalah is congruent with the experiences which led me to seek Kabbalah. The second course further bolsters this idea.

Jurandy Silva
      Participant

In 1st part I discovered how strong my will to recieve is dangerous for me. I hope I get some skills for defeat my will to recieve

Ken
      Participant

to know we are here to bestow, even if we had a dark pass. To expand the point in the heart to bestow.

Gedal
      Participant

I’m happy for the knowledge. There is an alignment to my own personal journey. I haven’t concluded or boxed it in. I’m  staying very open to this revealed asset.

Sandor
      Participant

My best experience was seeing the intellect behind many things. I expect this course will help me know the intelligence behind my inability to cope with some challenges that have popped up recently. Even though I know and understand the solution is to be willingly and happily bestowal, that is simply impossible sometimes.

Paul
      Participant

Many great experiences from the last course all centered around a new perspective on the true purpose of life and the possibility to transform from my inborn selfish nature to the desired altruistic outlook that will be positive to all I come in contact with, and bring happiness to the Creator.

I’m hoping that this course will continue to deepen my understanding and commitment to this journey.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 527 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.