What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 523 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mandy
      Participant

The overall course provided clarity and I look forward to more.

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

It isn’t easy to talk about a single experience. I can say that I understood a long time ago that reality is not exactly what we perceive. There are more hidden. Therefore, I hope to delve deeper into it.

the whole impression of the course, feeling more connected

Iheb
      Participant

I am looking forward to learning about the inner switch for world peace. I want world peace more than anything right now and would love to see it becoming a reality.

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

It is difficult to choose one thing as the best experience I had during the first 5 weeks because there were so many. One such thing was the feeling that Rav Laitman understood and knew exactly where I (the reader, the student) was at when he wrote the first pages of the book ATTAINING THE WORLDS BEYOND.

The question you (Tony) mentioned that we will learn more about in Week 4 (How can I change the world alone, being just one person?) is one I have been wondering about and trying to understand for some time. I didn’t bring it up because there was so much Recommended Reading I still hadn’t read, and I felt I had fallen behind, so I decided to wait.

I have wondered about that question quite a bit, as I am pretty certain Kabbalah doesn’t teach Solipsism (at least not in the traditional sense), and I think I may be beginning to get closer to a possible understanding of it, and I expect to find out if I am on the right track.

Bongani
      Participant

The previous course was an eye opener and I’m expecting this course reveal much more and helping us in our Spiritual journey.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 523 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.