What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cinco Leone
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was the insight that my egotism serves as a sort of filter on the whole of reality. When viewed from the relative lens of self concern, the world is oversimplified into a big bad place where very little is in my control. Things are only seen in the light of how they can benefit or threaten my personal agenda. I expect that this course will expand on the concepts introduced previously and hopefully begin to explain how to become more altruistic so as to align  myself with the form of the creator and experience reality in its fullness.

patrick diederich
      Participant

Prior to the course I had come to realize that an autodidactic approach to spiritual texts can not get you very far. I was fed up of being over all the map, and the confusing guess work of patching together bits of information from varoious sources. That is when i decided to look for guidance and a more structured approach… I felt a very strong desire and need to join a community of fellow searchers. So when I found the introductory course I felt straight away how fortunate I was.  I enjoyed the comprehensive and concise teaching method very much. After my initial restlessness and excitement over the rich material I now appreciate being soberminded enough to study at a slower pace, thus avoiding to jump to conclusions too fast. I hope this new course will help me to get a new understanding of how creativity actually works… And that it will help me to become a more loving and attentive person too.

Eric
      Participant

For the first I realized something that I hadn’t thought of before (and please tell me if I’ve got this wrong): The world of Assiyah is the world that is proper to the desires of Nefesh, which spends some time developing the soul in that world until its ready to graduate as a Ruakh enjoying pleasures appropriate to Yeztirah. Then Ruakh elevates to Beriyah as a Neshamah, and so on …

Frank Shongwe
      Participant

My best experience so far was to be able to understand that I can be able to discover the Force acting in all reality by changing my intention

Kristin
      Participant

I realized what I think my reality is or was .. is not. or I am perceiving in a way .

Richard
      Participant

My best experience is understanding there is a deeper layer to reality and i hope to understand the wisdom of kabbalah more in the next lesson

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.