What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 523 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      martin
      Participant

Best experience? Difficult to choose, each week had it’s own unique input. Overall, personally, the discovery of a degree of order and purpose in my life’s journey that had seemed disconnected and just a random chaos was the one that sticks. There are still quite a few loose wires flapping inside the “fuse box” looking for a connection, so I am hoping that part two will find a suitable place for these wires to find a home that will not blow any fuses.

Ilya
      Participant

Asking questions in the live Q&A. Hope to deepen understanding and internalize more of the concepts and try to connect with others.

Sharon
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was the opening of the point in the heart and the revealing of the thought of creation. I expect to uncover more of the wisdom in this course and look forward to it with excitement and anticipation.

julie
      Participant

Healing from within.

Boke
      Participant

My best experience with the previous course was that I got the feeling that I finaly found what I was looking for. It gave me a lot of new energy and longing to learn and find out out more of life and my purpose in life and to become more connected to other people.

Marcy
      Participant

I can’t wait to learn more. I’m sure the first part was just barely a drop in the bucket.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 523 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.