What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 523 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Varda kahalany
      Participant

It gave me a lot of think about and looking forward the next step

Kabbalah Revealed 1 was a total immersive experience and it changed everything for me.

I feel so happy and grateful for having the chance to know KabU and its awesome instructors and my dear student mates.

Actually, I can’t understand almost anything, but this world of studying Kabbalah provides my mind with so much freedom and creativity that I’m just wishing to learn more and more.

The videos, the Q&A sessions, the texts, the courses are just wonderful and useful.

Thank you very much!

I’m looking forward to reading my fellow students in the forums, and seeing us on the live Zoom sessions.

Best Regards

Sean Sotak
      Participant

I have been so exposed to so much insight and information from the youtubevideos, course lessons, and Audible books that I am no longer able to tell them apart. I felt as though I was gaining some ground over me ego and now it seems like it’s a formidable hurdle. The only thing that brings me comfort is knowing that my Desire will guide me through since I am sure 100% that I am where I am supposed to be and that the Creator is good All the time.

I came into this seeking knowledge of Kabbalah. However from day 1, I noticed a shift in my “why I am here”. Im not here just for learning or knowledge anymore, Im on board with your teachings as they have touched me at a time I needed Help from Above the most. Quite unexpected, but I dont believe in coincidences. I am eternally grateful for your instruction and for being honored to be here! Every lesson is just what I need, and they are magnificently done!

Boke
      Participant

The best thing was that a whole new view on the world and on my self opened up. I expect it will further open up learning and understanding more of Kabbalah. Looiking forward to it and wish to become more connected to my fellow kabbalah students

Shadi
      Participant

Hello everyone/ The previous course contained valuable information and brought about some changes in my life and gave me very important information to walk in spirituality. I am excited about this course to increase my awareness and climb the ladder in the right way.💙

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 523 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.