What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 523 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marcia
      Participant

Learning about bestowal and the will to receive. The path of suffering vs the path of light, The equivalency of form,

Cat
      Participant

Two best experiences… One was even making it through the course (egoistic, of course), and the other was a huge sense of wonder and peace and some kind of deep inner knowing that seemed to be triggered by the content in the week 4 video.

Further development to bring us all closer to the Creator.

tristan
      Participant

My best experience in the last coarse was having a structured learning plan that allowed me to gain insight of the basics of kabbalah. Before I was jumping around with different material as I was trying to expand my knowledge of spiritual meaning. I was also able to get a better understanding of ego and how it has and still is playing a role in hindering my spiritual development. Becoming more self aware of my thoughts feelings and actions has helped me tremendously look in the mirror and focus on changing from within. I am now more conscious of my intentions behind my actions and behavior as I try to strengthen that point in the heart.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was discovering a community of fellow students asking the same questions and seeking the same answers that I am.  What I expect from this course is to move toward a practical understanding of the principles we’ve been learning.

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

The best experience was gaining hope in understanding what’s going on here.  I don’t really have an expectation for this course but am looking forward to learning more.

John Luna
      Participant

Learning about bestowal and receiving. To receive to bestow. The path of light vs the path of suffering. Equivalency of form.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 523 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.