What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 476 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

Helped me understand a bit more why we are on the world for

Hensy
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was learning about the law of equivalence of form. Helped me understand what direction I needed to focus my attention on. I expect to have a greater understanding & become closer to The Creator after this course. My only complaint is I wish I Could start the course immediately!

Sal
      Participant

Hello my name is Salvatore. I am excited about this course. I am searching for truth and to understand the Creator more.

Soraziz
      Participant

From the last course there is hope. Hope that there’s more to life than this absurdity we think of as reality. My expectation is that I will now know how to experience objective reality

hamilton de sousa
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was to revealed some of the forces that as been hidden from me but I always felt their influence on my. Now I fell more connected with the forces of natura and their guidance. I hope for the nest course I will continuo the journey and fell even more connected with forces of nature.

Es excelente, me gustó mucho, impaciente por avanzar. Muchas gracias.

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 476 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.