What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 473 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Namron
      Participant

Finding out that many of the ideas you teach live inside me and they are waiting for me to uncover them. Last course I found this to be true and in the present course I expect to uncovered more concepts.

Comfort
      Participant

Knowing that I am not only in this new found journey.

Denys
      Participant

My best experience from previous course was to understand the love of the Creator… I did not expect that.

I expect from this course move forward in my spiritual path. Now I understand that nothing is my whole life is more important than that.

Phyllis
      Participant

So much of what I’ve always believed from my early early childhood has been validated here. It’s outside of what I’d been taught but it answers question many of my teachers could not or would not. I am enthusiastically moving forward!

ali malekzadeh
      Participant

hi

I’m wondered

Richardoth
      Participant

The prevoius course made me understand the worlds of roots and branches. I am really expecting to deepen this awareness of the reality during the ongoing course.

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 473 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.