What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I definitely feel more closer to the Creator the less religious learn about the perception of reality and got to know my inner self a little bit more more hungry towards learning

Henk Hadders
      Participant

It broadened my knowledge of Kabbalah and in part 2 I hope to deepen and widen this. I’m very grateful for the work done by Bnei Baruch and Dr. Michael Laitman  to provide the conditions and the help for me to advance in my study.

Matanah
      Participant

What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

The course corrected my beliefs and language.

I’m sure the next course will deepen my understanding of the Creator and His ways.

Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

In the previous course I got to learn that there is a different and true path… After searching all around Kabbalah makes sense in deeper ways.

I would like to continue learning terms, structures and of course deepen my heart into this way of living.

Ahmed Tabella
      Participant

my be best experience of the previous course. is getting to know for the first time, that the reality is inside not outside. which is really the right and the practical approach to understand the world.

I expect from this course more Strengthening of the concepts and discernments about the science of reality.

Liss
      Participant

I have experienced that everything in life has brought me to this point, I need guidance. I see now that we are stronger together.

Liss

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.