What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 427 through 432 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

In the Kabbalah revealed one I understand human nature and spiritual world is a world of desire, having a desire to know the creator the beginning of a spiritual journey.

Leo
      Participant

Attaching to their peoples desires. I want to start working with the methodology by connecting to other students!

katy
      Participant

I would say the best part of the last course was actually the requirement to “unlearn.” Having previously held understandings torn down, dismantled, and handed back nearly unrecognizable was a strange kind of refreshment. I’m hoping to go much deeper in this course and would like to feel more connected soon to actual lifestyle changes as a result. Currently this still feels like a subject of study, and not as much a way of life for me. My perceptions have certainly changed, and I can tell I am farther along than I was- just maybe not in a specified measurable way. Perhaps this next course will clarify my own position on the ladder

Maria B. W12
      Participant

It is nice and somewhat frustrating becoming a student again :-). Albeit never stopped learning, I  found structured study too disciplined at first. Still, the waves of frustration switched on kind a light bulb in my head. That I must be on the right path with Kabbalah if my ego wants to resist and manages to give me occasionally a hard time.

Over this first year, the KABU study environment, the first part of the Kabbalah Revealed course, the books, the Retreat and the loving, caring attitude I feel at the zoom sessions help me through, inspire me and bring the joy of purpose and faith.

In the second part of Kabbalah Revealed I look forward to gaining a bit deeper understanding of the structure of the inner and outer reality with the guidance of Tony,  and hope bettering myself in being a support for the friends on the course.

Pedrini
      Participant

What was my best experience from the previous course?

Getting to understand the Masah/Screen. As well as how important it is to understand that mechanism of rejecting the light as a vessel to then become aware of, that my real task is to receive the light, and then by receiving it, I am fulfilling my purpose, to then accept all the given light from Him, in order to start bestowing, just like him!

What do I expect from this course?

About the single and loving force. I really look forward to studying how the heck is possible to sicken badly myself or see my core family members sickening badly as well as any other crisis happening around me, either in regards to money, natural disasters, and to be thankful to the creator for such thins?! That’s why I loo forward to learning about Revelation and Concealment, to really and for once and for all, be able, not only to see the overview but to understand it!

Joseph
      Participant

I don’t know.  I really dont know…. I had several doubts for many years which was disturbing me and depressed me…. Why me? Why always i am wrong.. What went wrong with me…? Why cant i?

But after started studying kabbalah some light have started to make things clear and better..

Viewing 6 posts - 427 through 432 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.