What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 421 through 426 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Janina Paasonen
      Participant

To me the concepts of Kabbalah have revealed that everything in me us fine as it is. Now I wish to learn have to connect thi me to the whole universe.

Michael
      Participant

I’ve been exposed to a lot of mysteries since I started learning here at KabU. I now know that ‘There is nothing but God” and all He wants is to Give. Recently, I’ve been more open to life’s experiences. I see Goodness in every challenge and difficulty. Although this perception is quite difficult to comprehend by my physical senses but at least it’s an advancement in the right path. However, I anticipate a lot from this Part 2 of Kabbalah revealed course. I hope to Understand and Know how my physical nature can pally with the will of the Divine as to Receive and live in harmony with the purpose of His Giving.

it helped me a lot – the previous course

this one – I expect fixing things

Zhenia
      Participant

The best experience is to start to get systematic knowledge about the spiritual world.

KatieBug
      Participant

connecting dots and starting to feel the oneness that is being discussed. my experience when taking the course was enlightening.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

This point in the hart. Being aware of the unknown and that it could help us becoming more friendly, altruistic  and less egoistic, without loosing the will to receive, but gaining the will to to bestow.

I always thought that I had to give up my desires to be less egoistic, but that’s not what Kabalah is about. It is about tuning in in the feeling to learn to bestow and then you naturally can give up your egoism. It is about that process.

Viewing 6 posts - 421 through 426 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.