What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 439 through 444 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Realising that there is connection without words. To understand the feeling and the suffering too. I hope I get answers ….

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

My best experience is I need more to learn and I expect the Creator to open my eyes.

Williams
      Participant

I have found out that am not alone

Mike
      Participant

I was relieved to find an entirely different lens into the Abraham and Moses traditions. I had literally become averse to anybody from the “Abrahamic” faiths quoting/citing anything because of the inevitable corporeal misinterpretations–but I now trust Dr Laitman and the KabU team to curate my experience in revisiting this in all new lights.

Tina
      Participant

My best experience from the first course was finding that I am not alone. I also gained a more thorough understanding of the concepts and terminology associated with spiritual development. I expect this course to inspire me to see more opportunity for expansion in my everyday life.

Pincus Mann
      Participant

This is wonderful.

thanks u

Viewing 6 posts - 439 through 444 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.