What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jack Davidsen
      Participant

One of the best experiences during the previous course was when I was watching your (Julian’s) videos, especially videos 3 and 4. I would find myself thinking of something, and seconds later you would be talking about that very thing I had been thinking about. Even when it was something unpleasant, this would make me chuckle.

There was this once when you were talking about how we would no doubt at some point come across somebody who annoys us for whichever reason, and yes, indeed I had just been thinking about that because it had happened to me the evening before – not in connection to the course (I haven’t come across anybody here that annoys me, not among our instructors and not among my fellow students), I had been watching a Zoom meeting on Youtube, and that’s where it happened. I was lucky, however, for I was aware of the ego playing a part in it, and I didn’t let it get to me. Also, it was only a very minor thing, so…

There was also this once when you said we might forget what you had been telling us, and sure enough, I had been wondering about this very thing. In fact, I had been thinking again and again during the whole course: “Why don’t I remember learning this?” (I have taken this course once before, almost three years ago).

I don’t know how to point to one thing as the best because the whole course has been such a joy, and that’s despite me being ill and in so much physical pain most of the time and mourning for what is happening in Israel.

You have given us so much great advice that will be useful to us when we get to experience working together in Lab situations, and I will never again forget about Ahap and Galgota Enayim. 🙂

What do I expect from this course? Well, I am sure it will be a wonderful experience. I mean, with such great instructors and such wonderful inspiring, intelligent, and kind-hearted students by my side, it can only be good.

Other than that, I expect what I just read in the syllabus, and I can’t wait!..

Thank you, everybody, for being part of my life!

Bongani
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was learning about the nature of the ego and how to deal with it. Looking ahead to this course, I anticipate further development, building upon the established groundwork.

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

My best experience with previous learning is the discovery of a higher reality. Therefore, I want to continue studying Kabbalah and delve deeper into the meaning of Minyan.

Cristie
      Participant

I expect to continue with my growth as a person and continue to develop my connection with our Creator.

Sarah
      Participant

Kabbalah in Action has been a beacon of light for me. I really enjoy coming to the computer  each week & discovering something else new to learn. Somehow I feel a great attraction to the new vistas opening up.   I feel that it is already changing how I view myself in the world, and I m keen for more. I mean, I m seeing my own faults more which would be cringing, if it weren’t balanced by the other aspect which is to reach a higher level of development. I calculate its worth accepting the pain because of the potential gain.

I had wondered if this was the moment we d start in our group of 10, and I m quite glad there is more preparation and just a toe in the water.  The main AIM, to get to operate in the Spiritual world is too important to rush into, so I m happy to move towards it in a steady manner.  The idea of arriving at the moment  ( however long it takes ), when we FEEL the personal interest of the Reforming Light, is both incredibly exhilarating and also scary, as its such a responsibility and so far in advance of where I am now.

Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

The importance of the group and connection and how this helps to increase our desire to receive more Light

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.