What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 256 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

I have learned the importance of learning within a group and being in the right environment. I want to continue to build on that and learn to be part of a proper group for proper enlightenment.

Sheila
      Participant

My best experience was attending the live session with Julian and other students. Even though it was online there was no time or space constriction and I truly felt a connection to everyone there. Going right along with that was the connection to Gianni in the forum. Not only did I learn about the feeling of being with others on this path together, I actually felt it as a part of my life. When this happens you never go back. I expect to grow my vessel with the Light in this course.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

The explanation of the importance of the kabbalistic group in forming a connection.

Lily
      Participant

To learn how to connect and feel the point in the heart.

Johan
      Participant

It’s great to study kabbalah, it’s great to learn all these things. It’s like  a new age is coming. an age of life and existence taken to the maximum. very nice.

Robert
      Participant

the greater sense of the ego and without a group of connected point’s in the heart, i would be chasing the wind.alone.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 256 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.