What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gabor
      Participant

My best experience was when I realized that I don’t need to suppress my desires and my ego in order to do the spiritual work. I hope I can progress.

paula
      Participant

I expect a deepening of my understanding and reflection of the wisdom and science I am integrating into my life.

Peter Hjorth
      Participant

I hope to get practical with the theory learned so far. It seems to me that i forget the theory and then when i read it again it appears to be not forgotten, but just hidden in my brain if that makes sense.
      I hope that getting more practical and experienced it will all stick to me better.
      I also hope to experience the connection and the light

Łukasz
      Participant

I feel like I am on the right path. I want to deepen this feeling and looking forward to the group practice.

Leanne
      Participant

I hope to consolidate my learning from the last course as I missed some due to work / family commitments.  I have no expectations – just an open heart for the course ahead.

Julius Lindeberg
      Participant

A meaningful confusion and a deep feeling of gratitude.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.