What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tristan
      Participant

Like always, I am seeking for a better understanding of spiritual growth and hoping to gain the necessary tools to walk in the light for the advancement of humanity and the earth

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

My best experience was realizing that I am hopeful about the moving forward.

I do not have expectations of the course. I am content to wait and see what happens

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

The best experience for me from the previous course was really understanding where my hunger to experience the Light really comes from. Then, to learn that my hunger is what will help me to contribute to the elevation of everyone is amazing to me.

I expect that this next course will help me through my reluctance to connect with a minyan.

Graphic Unity
      Participant

I learned the importance of raising prayer with the 10.

William Taylor
      Participant

All I desire is to be one with the creator and all of you in that same intention but to truly be one with someone is to be able to interact with others in a living situation, in witch will expose the selfish desires so they (the EGO) can be dealt with in a LOVING manner. to learn to work together to connect all to one force.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

In the last course, there was a graph which showed the inanimate, vegetative, animate and human levels of development with a line over the top. Under that line, all of the forces are balanced. Above that line, there was an extra something that the creator gave us called ego.  this was given to us in the birthplace of humanity, Babylon. this is ego has been developing over the years to where we are at today. Think about 100 years ago, 200 years ago; the worst humanity could do is shoot arrows, or have sword fights. Within  recent history, there’s been incredible advances in warfare such as the nuclear bomb. This is all illustrative of the fact that our ego is developing and is capable of so much more. now that we’re in the last generation, our ego is truly limitless yet we are unfulfilled. in that graph the additional force of ego needs to be balanced out with a purposeful intention, and the skill of crafting that intention is done through the study of the method of Kabbalah.  What I expect from this course is the continued development of my study of the method of Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.