What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Johan
      Participant

It’s great to study kabbalah, it’s great to learn all these things. It’s like  a new age is coming. an age of life and existence taken to the maximum. very nice.

Robert
      Participant

the greater sense of the ego and without a group of connected point’s in the heart, i would be chasing the wind.alone.

Nick Martinez
      Participant

It was nice to get an actual insight, in plain language, into the practical side of Kabbalah. There is much talk about the practical nature of Kabbalah but rarely do the texts delve clearly into what this means in practice with other group members. Most of the beginner material is directed at internal motions towards the Upper Force, and the more advanced material while it may be addressing this practice, seems to always be very cryptic and difficult to understand.

I’m hoping this course provides an opportunity to finally actualize the practical elements of the wisdom.

Justin Wood
      Participant

I valued all the insights and revelations of the last course, but learning about Prayer was my favorite part. I’ve always had an aversion / attraction conflict around prayer. I’m attracted to the practice of communing with the upper force, but I’m averse to the way I have typically seen prayer practiced and discussed. I would say that the last course gave me a new perspective on and understanding of the act and mechanism of prayer which relaxed my aversion while also confirming and clarifying my intuition about what prayer really is.

For the next course, I hope to really dive in to practical techniques that will allow me to apply the wisdom of Kabbalah in every part of my life and in all situations.

N/a
      Participant

I really enjoyed learning about the practical application of Kabbalah in everyday life and the way we can use our ego with the correct intention to connect with each other.

Seamus Dolan
      Participant

What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

My best experience from the previous course has to be how we are edging closer to the practical methodology of Kabbalah in that we learned how the group works and how we should approach the task of using our will to receive with the proper intention.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.