What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

Shalom,

My best experience was gaining a deeper understanding together with accepting  the necessity of connecting with others for collective Spiritual growth …  a personal block I didn’t know I didn’t know, which I am grateful for.  I try not to have expectations but am fully present and willing to go with the flow.

francesca
      Participant

I have always tended towards spirituality that doesn’t rely on others (only a teacher). I can see more clearly how we need others, especially those who are different from us, to challenge the ideal world that we create for ourselves. How can we see if we are growing when people/ situations around us remain constantly the same? It seems we need different mirrors through which to reflect ourselves.

Loyda
      Participant

My best experience was the live Q&A with the instructor. It was packed with insights. I wish I could.watch it again.

Inbar
      Participant

It’s very interesting to learn that what we perceive as separate and outside of us is within us

Mira
      Participant

I am grateful for KabU instructors for guiding us step by step and explaining things in a simple way. I can feel the spirit of love and altruism.

Sean Sotak
      Participant

I cannot explain how complete I feel. Having been searching for answers to very important questions that religion only confuse and deflect. Now my desire is to join in the group of 10 and figure out my one unique Desire.

And of course attend at least one Congress.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.