What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jazmir
      Participant

The best experience was trying to understand reality. It is in our self .

I expect more knowledge of Kabbalah and reach the goal of joining a 10.

Thank you

Sandor
      Participant

The most profound realization I had during the last course was recognizing that divine guidance can come through other people. I’ve come to understand that I can connect with those who are at a slightly higher level than me, while also assisting those who are at a lower level. I’m genuinely enthusiastic about serving as a conduit, allowing the light to flow through me. It feels like this is the true purpose of life. I’m eagerly anticipating the opportunity to join a group of like-minded individuals who share this goal and method. I can’t wait to witness the same transformative process that gave rise to the Zohar in action.

carlos
      Participant

A better understanding of purpose

Steve Miley
      Participant

A great experience in the previous lesson, as I said before, was learning that the wisdom lies in all of us, and I am really looking forward to working in a group session and helping others attain what we are all looking for.

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

I am looking forward to joining my new friends in learning how to put into practice what we have learned so far!

Fred
      Participant

To learn more how to connect and to expand the point in the heart.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.