What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maika
      Participant

I learned that we live in a world of outcome, consequences – unlike a world of causes.

Expect from this course to understand these things more deeply.

dree monster
      Participant

im changing alot and i expect to continue evolve

henry
      Participant

Hola.
      En el curso anterior hemos adquirido bases teóricas que nos han golpeado el cerebro y el corazón, con énfasis en el amor al prójimo y la Unidad del Creador (no hay nada más aparte de El)
      Siento que la meta es tan alta, es tan asombrosa que todavía, desde este mundo sin brillo, parece como una niebla difusa. Afortunadamente llegamos acá convocados por la cabalá, estamos siendo llevados gentilmente de la mano por la sabiduría milenaria transmitida por expertos de cada generacion, la luz que reforma nos transforma sin darnos cuenta, hasta que ! Ojalá pronto! en algún momento estaremos instalados en los escalones del mundo superior.

Dee
      Participant

Understanding that changing my intentions is quite a challenge, but I know eventually with connection to others in Kabu and using this passion of desire to change my will to receive to bestow.

Ralitza
      Participant

Learning Kabbalah does not feel like reading something new. It feels like remembering. Like I was in a slumber for a while and now I am waking up.

I guess I want to wake up fully and get to work now. There is definitely work to be done in this world.

T C
      Participant

With each course I take, and with all the material introduced to me, I have this unique feeling like, “This is right. I am able to approach the answers.” I guess I expect for that feeling to grow in this course. I’m also excited to be part of this community/minyon.

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.